From: Gabriel Scherer <gabriel.scherer@gmail.com>
To: "David MENTRÉ" <dmentre@linux-france.org>
Cc: caml users <caml-list@inria.fr>
Subject: Re: [Caml-list] [IMPORTANT] Intel Skylake / Kaby Lake hardware bug affects OCaml programs
Date: Sat, 22 Jul 2017 09:27:54 +0200	[thread overview]

You can install a new switch from an arbitrary OCaml distribution
source (with arbitrary configure options) using my convenience script:
  https://github.com/gasche/opam-compiler-conf

(You could also set up a local opam repository, and create a new
switch there with extra configure options. This could be nicer if you
plan to apply the changes to several different machines.)

Then you can replicate the installed packages of an other switch by
using "opam switch {export,import}":
  https://opam.ocaml.org/doc/FAQ.html#CanIgetanewswitchwiththesamepackagesinstalled