From: Gabriel Scherer <gabriel.scherer@gmail.com>
To: David Allsopp <dra-news@metastack.com>
Cc: OCaML List Mailing <caml-list@inria.fr>
Subject: Re: [Caml-list] ocaml considered dangerous
Date: Sat, 18 Jan 2014 10:59:46 +0100	[thread overview]

Right now (in the following weeks) the priority is to finish a
thorough review of the (quite large) proposed patch, and integrate it
in trunk.
After that, you will be welcome to experiment with implementing
propositional parameter and proposing it for integration. Assuming
maintainers are ready to take the feature back (which is not a given),
my intuition is that it would be doable, but you would have to be
careful to have an implementation that does not degrade performances
for formats that do not use the feature.