* [Caml-list] Problems with conf-ncurses
@ 2016-08-30  8:36 Leonardo Laguna Ruiz
                   ` (2 more replies)
From: Leonardo Laguna Ruiz @ 2016-08-30  8:36 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Caml-list

Hi,

I tried to install a few packages in one of my computers and they fail because conf-ncurses fails to install. I’m using linux, the distro called solus, and I’m pretty sure that I have installed nurses (libraries and development files).

When conf-ncurses 1 fails to install it suggest using `opam depext conf-ncurses.1’ which fails with the message:

OPAM plugin depext is not installed. Install it on the current switch? [Y/n] y
The following dependencies couldn't be met:
  - lwt -> conf-ncurses
Your request can't be satisfied:
  - conf-ncurses is not available because your system doesn't comply with os = "darwin" | os = "freebsd" | os = "netbsd" | os = "openbsd".

No solution found, exiting

Is there any way I can fix this and get my computer working again?

Thank you in advance,

Leonardo