From: Gabriel Scherer <gabriel.scherer@gmail.com>
To: Adrien Nader <adrien@notk.org>
Cc: caml users <caml-list@inria.fr>, whitequark <whitequark@whitequark.org>
Subject: Re: [Caml-list] IRC channels available on libera.chat
Date: Sun, 30 May 2021 18:22:48 +0200	[thread overview]

Dear Adrien (and list),

Thanks for taking care of the migration!

I don't use IRC regularly anymore (it eats my time and makes my content
hard to find again), but I have made good use of whitequark's excellent IRC
log services over the last decade
  https://freenode.irclog.whitequark.org/ocaml/

Currently the log looks like #ocaml on freenode is still being logged, but
this channel is now empty.
(Of course logs still exist for any past discussions.)

Is there a similar log service for the libera.chat channel?
whitequark's webpage has a "Contact whitequark if your channel migrated to
another network" message, has anyone done so for #ocaml? (If not, I just
cc-ed whitequark.)

Best