From: Gabriel Scherer <gabriel.scherer@gmail.com>
To: Louis Gesbert <louis.gesbert@ocamlpro.com>
Cc: caml users <caml-list@inria.fr>, Yotam Barnoy <yotambarnoy@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [Caml-list] opam local switch
Date: Fri, 19 Sep 2014 09:30:39 +0200	[thread overview]

Note that you can also use

  opam config exec --switch=<SWITCH> -- <COMMAND>

to execute a command with a local switch choice. This is very helpful in
contexts where you don't exactly remember how to setup the environment (eg.
when prompted for an in-Emacs compilation command), or you want to play
with several versions alternatively in a single terminal (testing a
regression in new OCaml versions).