From: Gabriel Scherer <gabriel.scherer@gmail.com>
To: caml users <caml-list@inria.fr>
Subject: [Caml-list] [ANN] OCaml User Survey 2020
Date: Sat, 17 Oct 2020 13:48:58 +0200

Hi everyone,

We are happy to announce the OCaml User Survey 2020. We are trying
to get a better picture of the OCaml community and its needs. It would
be very useful if you could fill the survey (10-15 minutes), and share
it widely with other OCaml programmers!

[OCaml User Survey 2020]: https://forms.gle/MAT7ZE7RtxTWuNgK7

The survey is run by the OCaml Software Foundation (https://ocaml-sf.org).
Thanks in particular to our sponsors OCamlPro for preparing many of
the questions, Jane Street for excellent feedback, and to Kim Nguyễn
for his technical help.

This is our first year running the survey, we hope to continue in
following years. There are many things to improve; please feel free to
give us feedback! (There is a feedback question at the end of the
survey, or you can send me an email.)

The survey was inspired by programming-language surveys ran by other
communities. See for example past survey results for Go, Haskell,
Rust, and Scala.

[Go]: https://blog.golang.org/survey2019-results
[Haskell]: https://taylor.fausak.me/2019/11/16/haskell-survey-results/
[Rust]: https://blog.rust-lang.org/2020/04/17/Rust-survey-2019.html