Hi everyone, We are happy to announce the OCaml User Survey 2020. We are trying to get a better picture of the OCaml community and its needs. It would be very useful if you could fill the survey (10-15 minutes), and share it widely with other OCaml programmers! [OCaml User Survey 2020]: https://forms.gle/MAT7ZE7RtxTWuNgK7 The survey is run by the OCaml Software Foundation (https://ocaml-sf.org). Thanks in particular to our sponsors OCamlPro for preparing many of the questions, Jane Street for excellent feedback, and to Kim Nguyễn for his technical help. This is our first year running the survey, we hope to continue in following years. There are many things to improve; please feel free to give us feedback! (There is a feedback question at the end of the survey, or you can send me an email.) The survey was inspired by programming-language surveys ran by other communities. See for example past survey results for Go, Haskell, Rust, and Scala. [Go]: https://blog.golang.org/survey2019-results [Haskell]: https://taylor.fausak.me/2019/11/16/haskell-survey-results/ [Rust]: https://blog.rust-lang.org/2020/04/17/Rust-survey-2019.html [Scala]: https://scalacenter.github.io/scala-developer-survey-2019/