Comments are nicely tracked in `last_comments` within `lexer.ml`. I think it would be nice to have `compile.ml` pass these comments to the source code pretty printer. I wouldn't mind if it always printed comments or if there were another flag to control whether or not comments were printed. The work to plumb the comments to the pretty printer is pretty trivial and I'm happy to send a pull request. Actually printing the comments is easy but requires a ton of tedious changes to the pretty printer. It makes sense to make the pretty printer more customizable, and just having the comments accessible at that point seems like a good idea. Would the pull request to plumb the comments to the pretty printer be likely to be accepted?