OCaml Bigarrays support 32 bit floats, however when you are manipulating them in OCaml code they are cast to 64 bit floats. I am not aware of any other modules that support 32 bit floats, although it wouldn't be that hard to write your own with a C backend. On Thu, Dec 1, 2011 at 11:45 AM, Pierre Vittet wrote: > Hello! > > I am using ocaml to analyse java bytecode (http://javalib.gforge.inria.** > fr/ ). The fact is that java has a float > type which is coded on 32 bits and a double type which is coded on 64 bits. > I need to make corresponding types but ocaml only has a float coded on 64 > bits (IEE 754 norm, which java respect too), so I don"t know how to get the > float 32 bits. > > Is there some Float32 module? I cannot just place my float 32 into a float > 64 because I need to get same behaviour on basic operations. > > Thanks! > > Pierre Vittet > > -- > Caml-list mailing list. Subscription management and archives: > https://sympa-roc.inria.fr/**wws/info/caml-list > Beginner's list: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/**ocaml_beginners > Bug reports: http://caml.inria.fr/bin/caml-**bugs > >