From: Markus Mottl <markus.mottl@gmail.com>
To: Sergei Lebedev <superbobry@gmail.com>
Cc: caml-list@inria.fr
Subject: Re: [Caml-list] Jane street's core (et al.) post-hurricane code release
Date: Tue, 6 Sep 2011 14:38:20 -0400	[thread overview]

Jane Street and I are currently merging and moving our code bases to
OCaml Forge.  Once this process is fully completed, the version on
OCaml Forge will become the authoritative one.  I will remove my
separate distribution from my download site then, and my guess is that
Jane Street will eventually also just link to the download page on the
Forge to avoid confusion.

Regards,
Markus

--