* [Caml-list] Multiple open positions (postdoc, PhD, intern) on runtime verification at CEA LIST, France
@ 2021-10-08 15:12 Julien Signoles
0 siblings, 0 replies; only message in thread
From: Julien Signoles @ 2021-10-08 15:12 UTC (permalink / raw)
To: Caml List
[-- Attachment #1: Type: text/plain, Size: 1641 bytes --]
The Software Safety and Security Lab at CEA LIST (Université Paris-Saclay,
France) is opening 2 postdoc, 1 PhD, and 1 internship positions in the area
of runtime verification for code safety and security:
- postdoc: Designing Compilation Techniques for Improving Efficiency of
E-ACSL, a Runtime Assertion Checker for C Programs
- postdoc: Control Flow Integrity for Remote Attestation
- PhD: Outline Runtime Assertion Checking (possibly preceded by an
internship on the same topic if needed)
- internship: C Function Synthesis from Axiomatic Definitions (in French,
please ask for an English version)
The candidates will:
- solve challenging research problems;
- implement their results in Frama-C, an industrial-strength open-source
framework for analyses of C code;
- evaluate their solutions on concrete benchmarks or/and use cases;
- publish their results in international conferences and journals.
Strong knowledge in at least one of the following areas is always
- programming: OCaml and C, semantics of programming languages, ...
- formal verification: runtime verification, static analysis, ...
- compilation: code generation, program transformation, type system, ...
Interested applicants should send a CV and a motivation letter to Julien
Signoles (julien dot signoles at cea dot fr) as soon as possible.
[-- Attachment #2: Type: text/html, Size: 2216 bytes --]
^ permalink raw reply [flat|nested] only message in thread
only message in thread, other threads:[~2021-10-08 15:12 UTC | newest]
Thread overview: (only message) (download: mbox.gz / follow: Atom feed)
-- links below jump to the message on this page --
2021-10-08 15:12 [Caml-list] Multiple open positions (postdoc, PhD, intern) on runtime verification at CEA LIST, France Julien Signoles
This is a public inbox, see mirroring instructions
for how to clone and mirror all data and code used for this inbox;
as well as URLs for NNTP newsgroup(s).