* [Caml-list] OCaml Labs
@ 2012-10-20  1:46 Yaron Minsky
From: Yaron Minsky @ 2012-10-20  1:46 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: caml-list

A thing that should be of interest to many on this list.  We discussed
this already at the OCaml Users and Developers conference, but we're
now talking about it more widely: a new lab is being formed at
Cambridge University that is focused on improving the OCaml ecosystem.
 Jane Street is the primary funder, and Anil Madhavapeddy is the
technical lead.

If you're interested in reading a bit more about it, both Anil and I
have posts about it:

- https://ocaml.janestreet.com/?q=node/109
- http://anil.recoil.org/2012/10/19/announcing-ocaml-labs.html

We hope and expect this effort to add to the energy and excitement of
the OCaml community, and to contribute materially to the software
infrastructure we all depend on.

Cheers,