* [Caml Light] The function sound, on Mac OS X
@ 2008-01-19 15:00 Jill-Jênn VIE
From: Jill-Jênn VIE @ 2008-01-19 15:00 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: caml-list

Hi, Happy New Year 2008 to all!

Like it's written there:
http://caml.inria.fr/pub/docs/manual-caml-light/node16.html
It is possible to make sounds with Caml.

This should play an A during one second:
[code]
#open "graphics";;
open_graph "";;
sound 440 1000;;
[/code]

But on my Mac (under X11, actually), I only get the system beep :/
Does anybody know why?

Thanks by advance.

P.S: I programed a little music interpreter which works for now only
on Windows...

--
Jill-Jênn
http://mickay.jill.free.fr/score/