* cf_lexer and cf_parser
@ 2007-04-27 13:59 Joel Reymont
From: Joel Reymont @ 2007-04-27 13:59 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Caml List

Are there any real-life examples of using cf_lexer and cf_parser from
OCNAE (formerly Pagoda)?

I would love to see an example of parsing a real grammar.

	Thanks, Joel

--
http://wagerlabs.com/

* Re: [Caml-list] cf_lexer and cf_parser
@ 2007-05-02  1:04 ` james woodyatt
From: james woodyatt @ 2007-05-02  1:04 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: The Caml Trade

On Apr 27, 2007, at 06:59, Joel Reymont wrote:

> Are there any real-life examples of using cf_lexer and cf_parser
> from OCNAE (formerly Pagoda)?
> I would love to see an example of parsing a real grammar.

I've been having an off-list discussion with Joel about this.  The
answer for anyone here who might be interested is that 1) the Cf_uri
module uses it; and,  2) there's more source code in CVS that hasn't
been packaged into any releases.  There's a MIME header parser, an
XML framework, the beginnings of a SASL toolkit, etc.

None of it is documented.  It doesn't meet my standards for packaging
into a release.  There are probably bugs I haven't found yet because
I'm not testing enough of the code.  Side effects may vary.  Consult
your doctor if you experience migraine headaches or severe abdominal
pain.  Do not taunt happy fun ball.

The CVS component in SourceForge is /cvsroot/ocnae/src, in case
anyone is interested.  Be advised that the latest release of OCaml
broke the Cf_scan_parser module again.  I need to fix that.

--
j h woodyatt <jhw@conjury.org>