* [Caml-list] man, doc, … and opam
@ 2013-07-05 15:58 Dagnat Fabien
From: Dagnat Fabien @ 2013-07-05 15:58 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: caml-list

Hello,
After reading the opam documentation, I'm not sure anything specific has been done about the extra resources of packages (man and doc files for example).

The only things, I found in the documentation is build-doc switch to indicate how to build the doc. For example, utop.1.5.opam contains
build-doc: [ "ocaml" "setup.ml" "-doc" ]

I was expecting to find the doc of utop but on my .opam repository, the doc directory of utop is empty. Furthermore, in the utop.install file there is no doc command.

Does it depends on how the install command have been done by the user? Have I missed something?

More generally, my question also apply to man pages not found anywhere in the opam documentation.

Fabien