From: Charles Weitzer <charles@voleon.com>
To: caml users <caml-list@inria.fr>
Subject: RE: [Caml-list] OCaml Programmer Needed - Machine Learning Startup
Date: Mon, 5 Oct 2015 15:41:08 +0000	[thread overview]

We are talking to several senior OCaml developers.  We are interested in, first and foremost, people that have very strong logical problem solving abilities.  If these people want to implement the systems that we need in OCaml or any other language that makes sense for our overall systems, we will be happy to have them do so.  I happen to know of several very strong groups and individuals who are committed to using OCaml – there seems to be a trend of very strong developers moving to OCaml.  Therefore the job posting here.

The bottom line is that Voleon is a very dynamic and flexible situation in terms of how we are creating our strategies and systems.

Charles Weitzer

Charles Weitzer

Senior Recruiter
Voleon Capital Management LP