Le Fri, 1 Jun 2007 21:13:41 +0200, Emmanuel Dieul a écrit : > Please, don't hesitate to try ODT (for personal or professional use) > and forward this mail to anyone which could be interested in. I've got a javascript null pointer exception when i try to use the "delete" key ; moreover, I've got an error message whenever I try to open an ocaml file (it asks to check the error log, but I don't know where it is) and the outline doesn't update. I use make (via ant) to compile so I can't tell whether it works or not for me. I'm using Debian unstable. Regards, -- Gabriel