Le Wed, 27 Jun 2007 23:07:59 +0200, "Ulf Wiger (TN/EAB)" a écrit : > > > I hadn't made up my mind, but now I've created > a google code project: > > http://code.google.com/p/erlocaml/ > > and a google discussion group > > http://groups.google.com/group/erlocaml-discuss > > > Let me know if you want to be added as member in > the group or project. Although I've got lots of things to do those days, this project sounds amazing to me and I'd like to contribute - maybe in a month or two. I learnt Erlang a month ago and have practiced Ocaml for a few years, now. Regards, -- Gabriel