Hello everybody, so we have : http://ocamldt.free.fr/ http://ocaml.eclipse.ortsa.com:8480/ocaide/ http://sourceforge.net/projects/ocaml-eclipse (Haskell based) http://eclipsefp.sourceforge.net/ocaml/ (dead ?) http://ocaml.eclipse.free.fr/ (couldn't find any information about this one except the url - in french obviously) Did anybody test some of them ? What about merging the best of each one in a common plugin ? I've never used Eclipse but things seem to be moving in the Ocaml community and I'm curious... Regards, -- Gabriel