Le Wed, 18 Jul 2007 14:58:35 -0700, "Luca de Alfaro" a écrit : > I am interested in parsing Wiki markup language that has a few tags, > like
, ...,. > These tags are sparse, meaning that the ratio of number of tags / > number of bytes is low. > I would like, given a string (or a stream) with such tags, to parse > it as fast as possible. Efficiency is a primary consideration, and > so is simplicity of the implementation. > Do you have any advice about the library I should be using? You want it simple, you want it light : Xml-light. Regards, -- Gabriel