* [Caml-list]  Training Sessions for "Fast Track to OCaml" and "Expert OCaml" in Paris (23-26 November 2020)
@ 2020-10-21 15:06 Laurène Gibaud
From: Laurène Gibaud @ 2020-10-21 15:06 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: caml-list

Hello all,

At OCamlPro, we will be organizing 2 cross-company training sessions in French. Both sessions interleave theory and practice. You'll have time to ask your specific questions and get personalized feedback on your programs.

* Our Beginner session will allow developers to build upon their experience of other programming languages (such as C, C++, Python, C# or Java) to program confidently in OCaml. Feel free to share the info with your coworkers or your network!
* Our “Expert OCaml” training will allow you to master OCaml’s advanced features such as its type-system, OCaml’s open source tools and libraries, and how to write compact and efficient code.

More info on the program and prerequisites on http://www.ocamlpro.com/training-ocamlpro/ or ask away (answer this email or write at contact@ocamlpro.com).

When? The Beginner session is scheduled for November 23-24, 2020. The Expert session will be on November 25-26, 2020.
Where? Paris 14, in OCamlPro's office.
How? Register on: https://www.ocamlpro.com/pre-inscription-a-une-session-de-formation-inter-entreprises/.

We can also organize custom and on-site sessions upon request.

Kind regards,
Laurène Gibaud for OCamlPro

only message in thread, other threads:[~2020-10-21 15:06 UTC | newest]