Le jeudi, 14 février 2013 à 17:18, Daniel Bünzli a écrit : > By the way there's one big issue for me, in my whole code base I strictly stick to 80 columns and use the other acceptable convention mentioned here [1]. This means that I do not indent the top most cases so that you don't run into the 80 character limit too quickly. > > Here's what I mean: > > let f = function > | A -> ... > | B -> ... > > let f x = match x with > | A -> ... > | B -> ... In fact it's not only the top most cases. These ones: let f = let g = function | A -> "A" | B -> "B" in g also seem to be annoyingly indented to let f = let g = function | A -> "A" | B -> "B" in g this really wastes too much space and is unusable for me, especially if you have local, nested function definitions. I have attached a file with the examples (email rendering is not very reliable). For me there should be a setting that lets that file unchanged. In typerex I could get this behaviour by having at least (don't remember exactly which conjunction does the thing): (setq typerex-let-always-indent nil) (setq typerex-with-indent 0) (setq typerex-function-indent 0) (setq typerex-fun-indent 0) (setq typerex-type-indent 0) (setq typerex-if-then-else-indent 0) Best, Daniel