From: David Allsopp <dra-news@metastack.com>
To: "caml-list@inria.fr" <caml-list@inria.fr>
Subject: RE: [Caml-list] Ocaml on windows
Date: Wed, 26 Jun 2013 17:55:50 +0000	[thread overview]

That makes Malcolm Matalka's comment even more pertinent - is there a reason for ruling out F#? I think you'll have a much easier time doing Windows GUIs with that than with OCaml (and I'd go so far as to say the result will look better, assuming that you have no interest in cross-platform support).

David