* [Caml-list] OCaml Labs Monthly Update
@ 2013-02-08 18:34 Amir Chaudhry
From: Amir Chaudhry @ 2013-02-08 18:34 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: caml-list

Dear caml-list,

The monthly update on the OCaml Labs work is now posted on the website.
You can find it at: http://www.cl.cam.ac.uk/projects/ocamllabs/activity/index.html

Best wishes,
Amir

* Re: [Caml-list] OCaml Labs Monthly Update
@ 2013-02-08 21:51 ` Gabriel Scherer
From: Gabriel Scherer @ 2013-02-08 21:51 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Amir Chaudhry; +Cc: caml-list

Would it be possible to have this information in a format readable
from a syndication feed reader? I would be interested in getting the
updates pushed to me, but would probably forgot to check the webpage
regularly.

@ 2013-02-08 22:01   ` Anil Madhavapeddy
From: Anil Madhavapeddy @ 2013-02-08 22:01 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Gabriel Scherer; +Cc: Amir Chaudhry, caml-list

Yes.  The website was a result of my epic binge of experimenting
with self-hosting using various libraries and experimenting with
Core, and rather predictably led to the end result being a bit
mishmash.  I make no apologies as it was quite fun :)

But Version 2 (tm) will be less thrown together. It also helps that
we've had a few months to settle down the various projects we're
going to be working on.  Now that ocaml.org is up and running,
the goal is to put as much content there as possible, and leave
the OCaml Labs website mainly as a project tracking page.

-anil