* [Caml-list] Firmata v0.1
@ 2015-03-09 18:47 Leonardo Laguna Ruiz
From: Leonardo Laguna Ruiz @ 2015-03-09 18:47 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Caml-list

Hello,

I would like to share the initial release of my Firmata library for Ocaml. You can find the source code in:

https://github.com/modlfo/firmata <https://github.com/modlfo/firmata>

The Firmata library allows you to connect to any board supporting the Firmata protocol (for example Arduinos) and use them as data acquisition board. You can, for example, read values of sensors, control servo motors and read and write digital values directly from you favorite programming language (Ocaml).

I have tested this library not only in Arduinos but ChipKit and Teensy boards.

You can find more information about the Firmata protocol in

http://firmata.org <http://firmata.org/>

I’m currently using this library in the Raspberry Pi to control small robots and other educational projects.

Best regards,

Leonardo