From: Anil Madhavapeddy <anil@recoil.org>
To: Thomas Gazagnaire <thomas@ocamlpro.com>
Subject: Re: [Caml-list] [ANN] Beta release of OPAM 1.1.0
Date: Fri, 20 Sep 2013 11:50:47 +0100	[thread overview]

For those curious about the package growth, I've plotted the results of
"opam-admin stats" here:

http://anil.recoil.org/2013/09/20/opam-1-1-beta.html

Also, I'd love to get any feedback about whether the beta PPAs in my
ppa-testing repository work well for you.  I'm still learning my way
around the (very powerful) system Canonical have, and I think this new
repository should work with Ubuntu Precise, Quantal and Raring on both
x86_64 and i386.  I'm still working my way through building ARM packages
for the rPi and Dreamplugs, since that's a more manual process.

cheers,
Anil