* [Caml-list] files or directories
@ 2003-03-20 22:35 deerf hal
From: deerf hal @ 2003-03-20 22:35 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: caml-list

hello,

I made a browser in labltk,
I display files and directories in a listbox,
but i want to separate directories and files, to forbid to make
"opendir" to a file.
I try with function in Filename but I could choose one type of files like
".xml" with test on suffix, but i couldn't have the entire list of files.

thank.

* Re: [Caml-list] files or directories
@ 2003-03-21  9:57 ` Jun P. FURUSE
From: Jun P. FURUSE @ 2003-03-21  9:57 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: halnaf; +Cc: caml-list

> hello,
>
> I made a browser in labltk,
> I display files and directories in a listbox,
> but i want to separate directories and files, to forbid to make
> "opendir" to a file.
> I try with function in Filename but I could choose one type of files like
> ".xml" with test on suffix, but i couldn't have the entire list of files.

Use Unix.stat.

--
Jun