From: Jonathan Kimmitt <jonathan@kimmitt.co.uk>
To: caml-list@yquem.inria.fr
Subject: Type Safety comes to the iPad
Date: Tue, 9 Nov 2010 09:31:23 +0000	[thread overview]

I thought you might be interested to know that my new OCAML App for the iPad was published
on the iTunes Store yesterday. I believe this is a significant achievement given the notorious
reluctance of Apple to embrace languages other than C/obj-C/C++ and I would hope it would
promote wider dissemination of type safety.

The real win would be if the new paradigm was accepted for teaching the new generation of
students etc, which would require greater acceptance by potential employers which is a bit
of a chicken/egg scenario.

Anyway I am inordinately proud of my new publication and if you know anybody who has an iPad,
please let them know about it.

http://itunes.apple.com/app/ocamlexample/id396515573?mt=8#