* [Caml-list] Fw: malfunctioning -o command-line argument?
@ 2003-02-05 18:08 Ohad Rodeh
From: Ohad Rodeh @ 2003-02-05 18:08 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: caml-list

List,
   My -o problem is halfway solved. I still have a problem with the .cmi
files.
 Assume foo.ml, foo.mli are source files, and I compile:
      ocamlc -c -o /tmp/foo.cmi  foo.mli
Then, if I compile the .ml file:
      ocamlc -c  -I /tmp  -o foo.cmo  foo.ml
Then I get a compilation error because ocamlc cannot find foo.cmi. It
complains foo.cmi is not in the current directory.

Any suggestions?
      Ohad.

only message in thread, other threads:[~2003-02-05 18:12 UTC | newest]