* [Caml-list] mlgtk
@ 2002-12-19 21:52 SONGSU YUN
From: SONGSU YUN @ 2002-12-19 21:52 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: caml-list

Hi
I recently started using OCAML and so far I like it,
I think it deserves more attention than what it is getting now.
I have a question about mlgtk.
First, it seems that there's no more development activities going on.
Is that the case ?
I prefer mlgtk to lablgtk since it is easier to use, easier to understand
and generates more compact code(at least on AIX system).
So, I'd like to see more activities on mlgtk.
The other question is about reference counting.
I looked at lablgtk source and saw that it implemented reference counting,
but I cound not find any reference counting code in mlgtk.
If it is not, is it because the developers decided that it was not
necessary or it just wasn't implemented ?
Thanks.

Notes mail - SONGSU YUN/Fishkill/IBM@IBMUS
VM mail - IBMUSM09(yuns)
Internet mail - yuns@US.IBM.COM
Dept.;  07CA  Zip;  27A   IMD  EastFishkill
Tie Line;  533-6582   Ext; 914-894-6582