Hi all, I am Amandine ROY, HR Manager of Esterel Technologies, an international company of 150 employees (www.esterel-technologies.com) We develop software solutions for critical embedded software development that enable to capture, communicate and automatically implement completely unambiguous software specifications. Actually, I am looking for one engineer, within our R&D Department, who will follow up and update the documentation referencial of the project (specification documentation, development and verification) and participate in the verification activities. Furthermore, he will participate in the creation of the reference manual of SCADE 6 language. This job is located in Elancout (near Paris). You will find the job description on our web site: http://www.esterel-technologies.com/company/jobs/france-elancourt If you or one of your connexions is interested , do not hesitate to contact me. Best regards, Amandine ROY Human Resources Manager amandine.roy@esterel-technologies.com ESTEREL TECHNOLOGIES Phone: +33 1 30 68 61 74 - Fax: +33 1 30 68 61 61 www.esterel-technologies.com