* Esterel Technologies is looking for a Caml Engineer
@ 2006-06-28 15:37 Amandine ROY
From: Amandine ROY @ 2006-06-28 15:37 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: caml-list; +Cc: caml-annonce

Hi all,
I am Amandine ROY, HR Manager of Esterel Technologies (international
company of 140 employees).
www.esterel-technologies.com
We develop software solutions for critical embedded software development
that enable to capture, communicate and automatically implement completely
unambiguous software specifications.
Actually, I am looking for one engineer, within our R&D Department, who
will participate in the development of a tool that make structural code
coverage (MCDC) for CAML programs.
This job is located in Elancout (near Paris) or in Toulouse.
You will find the job description on our web site:
www.esterel-technologies.com/jobs

If you or one of your connexions is interested , do not hesitate to
contact me.

Best regards,

Amandine ROY
Human Resources Manager
amandine.roy@esterel-technologies.com
ESTEREL TECHNOLOGIES
Phone: +33 1 30 68 61 74 - Fax: +33 1 30 68 61 61

@ 2007-02-19 17:39 Amandine ROY
From: Amandine ROY @ 2007-02-19 17:39 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: caml-list