* [Caml-list] OCaml games mailing list?
@ 2004-08-10  7:41 Brandon J. Van Every
                   ` (4 more replies)
From: Brandon J. Van Every @ 2004-08-10  7:41 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: caml

I am curious if enough people are interested in writing games with OCaml
to start a mailing list about it?  Give me some kind of a straw poll
here.  If I've got handful of people who will talk, then I'll do it.

Cheers,                         www.indiegamedesign.com
Brand*n Van Every               S*attle, WA

Praise Be to the caml-list Bayesian filter! It blesseth
my postings, it is evil crap!  evil crap!  Bigarray!
Unboxed overhead group!  Wondering!  chant chant chant...