Game developers do tons of stuff with 32 bit floats. How difficult to add these to OCaml? I'm not saying, "do it for me," I'm asking how difficult it would be to add to the language. If it were feasible, then this mod could be distributed as a patch, until such a time as it is accepted as A Good Thing. (Anyone already tried this?) Does the lack of operator overloading pretty much prevent this support in practice? If there's only one +. operator available, and it's for 64 bit floats, whaddya gonna do? SSE instructions I imagine would be more involved. The data type I'm interested in is a vector of 4 32 bit floats. Sounds like another job for operator overloading. Cheers, www.indiegamedesign.com Brandon Van Every Seattle, WA "The pioneer is the one with the arrows in his back." - anonymous entrepreneur --- Outgoing mail is certified Virus Free. Checked by AVG anti-virus system (http://www.grisoft.com). Version: 6.0.693 / Virus Database: 454 - Release Date: 5/31/2004