* [Caml-list] Bedouin project
@ 2001-09-06 21:26 Patrick M Doane
From: Patrick M Doane @ 2001-09-06 21:26 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: caml-list

The Bedouin project has been officially created on SourceForge as a result
of the discussion on the web-caml mailing list.

Our goal is to develop a web application framework for generating dynamic
HTML content.  We want to welcome people to take part in the technical
discussions of the architecture, even if you don't write any code.  To
join the development mailing list, visit:

or go to the SourceForge web page at

  http://sourceforge.net/projects/bedouin

Developers who would like to contribute code should join the list and
contact one of the administrators on the SourceForge site.

Patrick Doane

only message in thread, other threads:[~2001-09-06 21:26 UTC | newest]