From: Brian Rogoff <bpr@best.com>
To: Mattias Waldau <mattias.waldau@abc.se>
Cc: Sven LUTHER <luther@dpt-info.u-strasbg.fr>,
	Jonathan Coupe <jonathan@meanwhile.freeserve.co.uk>,
	caml-list@inria.fr
Subject: RE: lablgtk for Win32
Date: Sun, 7 Jan 2001 12:38:44 -0800 (PST)	[thread overview]

I've been free of Windows for a few months now but from what I recall and
have read all of the non WinNT (I guess that is WinX where X < 2000) platforms
are a unstable with respect to GTK, so before blaming lablgtk or even GTK
check your programs on some newer versions of Windows. If you use Win98 or
Win95 and you can't tolerate unstable software you're in a quandary!

I agree that lablgtk (and CamlP4, and Pcre :) should be part of the prebuilt
release, though I guess that lablgtk is still a work in progress so it may
be a bit soon for that.

-- Brian