From: Brian Rogoff <bpr@best.com>
To: Tom Hirschowitz <Tom.Hirschowitz@inria.fr>
Cc: caml-list@inria.fr
Subject: Re: [Caml-list] good reference on modules?
Date: Tue, 20 Mar 2001 09:10:19 -0800 (PST)	[thread overview]

[-- Attachment #1: Type: TEXT/PLAIN; charset=X-UNKNOWN, Size: 2510 bytes --]

OK, as long as we are at it, the first few chapters of Mark Lillibridge's
thesis are also acceptable to the lay reader, though reading the whole
thing is overkill for the "working programmer" (as opposed to the
unemployed type theorist ;-)

This page has just the parts that Chris (and probably others) want to
read.

http://citeseer.nj.nec.com/lillibridge97translucent.html

Since lots of people have issues with the amount of documentation, it
might be helpful if, once that person has an answer to their question,
they write the text that they wish they'd seen in the first place, and
submit it for inclusion in the Caml docs. I'm thinking of doing something
like that for the various "mutual recursion" issues, if there is interest.
Of course, I hope Tom and crew make such a document irrelevant by fixing
the problems...

-- Brian