* Broken godi packages
@ 2009-06-15 21:12 Savanni D'Gerinel
From: Savanni D'Gerinel @ 2009-06-15 21:12 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: caml-list

I have been setting up godi on a new machine, and at least one package,
Ounit, is broken in that...

When I tell godi_console to build Ounit, I get this back in the result set:
 > ===> Cleaning for godi-ounit-1.0.1
 > => Checksum mismatch for ounit-1.0.1.tar.gz.
 > Make sure the Makefile and checksum file
(/usr/local/godi/build/godi/godi-oun
   it/distinfo)
 > are up to date.  If you want to override this check, type
 > "godi_make NO_CHECKSUM=yes [other args]".
 > Error: Exec error: File
/usr/local/godi/build/godi/godi-ounit/./../../mk/bsd.
   pkg.mk, line 1689: Command returned with non-zero exit code

### Error: Command fails with code 1: godi_console

I went in to check on some things and discovered that ounit-1.0.1.tar.gz
is an HTML file downloaded from www.online.nl.  I *think* it is a fancy
404, but I am not sure.

I have wiped and retried the godi installation process several times
since Saturday.

Is anyone else seeing or aware of this problem?  Is there a workaround,
or do I need to be patient until somebody else can fix it?

--
Savanni/Markus
http://markus.alyra.org/

* Re: [Caml-list] Broken godi packages
@ 2009-06-18  1:51 ` Michael Furr
From: Michael Furr @ 2009-06-18  1:51 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Savanni D'Gerinel; +Cc: caml-list

On Mon, 15 Jun 2009, Savanni D'Gerinel wrote:

> I have been setting up godi on a new machine, and at least one package,
> Ounit, is broken in that...

I just upgrade the OUnit package in godi.  Please let me know if this does
not fix the error.

-Mike