* [Caml-list] Yes, it's portable...
@ 2001-10-21 17:44 Oliver Bandel
From: Oliver Bandel @ 2001-10-21 17:44 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: caml-list

Hello,

some nice words to say here:

I tried to install ghc on my Linux on
a powerpc-based computer. It failed: Not
supported target.

I tried to install CLISP on the same machine:
make check breaks with an error.

I tried to install ocaml on the same machine.
It compiled without problems and recompiling with
the fresh compiled compiler and so on...
no problem. Even ocamlopt.opt was possible to
compile!

Yes, that's cool.

And now I'm downloading the Mac OS-Binary of
OCAML and hope it will work too (for Mac OS 9.1).

It's good that there are so encouraged and good
programmers out there, providing such a good language
on so many platforms.

Many Thanx to the developpers....

Ciao,
   Oliver

only message in thread, other threads:[~2001-10-21 17:46 UTC | newest]