* [Caml-list] simple lablgl example?
@ 2002-08-01 23:11 Attila Kondacs
From: Attila Kondacs @ 2002-08-01 23:11 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: caml-list

Hi,

I wonder if anyone could show a basic lablgl example in ocaml.

I am trying to viualize a model that grows cells in 3d. The cells
could be represented by any simple poligon or even point and it would be
useful to be able to look at the shape from multiple directions while
it's growing.

thanks

Attila Kondacs

* Re: [Caml-list] simple lablgl example?
@ 2002-08-01 23:43 ` Jeffrey Palmer
From: Jeffrey Palmer @ 2002-08-01 23:43 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Attila Kondacs, caml-list

On Thursday 01 August 2002 06:11 pm, Attila Kondacs wrote:

> I wonder if anyone could show a basic lablgl example in ocaml.

Hi!

I'm currently in the process of porting all of the OpenGL tutorials at
http://nehe.gamedev.net to lablgl/lablglut. I won't be done for a little
while, but I'll make an announcement once I've got something that's sort of
releasable. (If anyone is interested in a "prerelease" version, please let me
know.)

For simple prototyping, lablgl with either Tk or Glut is pretty
straightforward. I am using the lablglut bindings
(http://www.issactrotts.net) for the tutorials, and they're working nicely.
The lablgl toolkit contains some example programs that should give you a
general idea of how things work.

If these examples don't seem to work for you, or you'd like some further
explanation, please let me know.

Cheers,

	- j

--