From: henridf@lcavsun1.epfl.ch
To: gleb@ahome.ru, <semenov@jet.msk.su>
Cc: Arne Koewing <ark@gmx.net>, <caml-list@inria.fr>,
	<anton_bondarenko@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: [Caml-list] Graphmanipulation in Ocaml
Date: Wed, 17 Sep 2003 00:35:28 +0200 (CEST)	[thread overview]

judging by the interface and docs, it looks pretty nice.
i would be glad to have this in caml.

i still would like to browse the code before deciding, but i am quite
tempted to take this on as a little project.

does anyone have experience porting sml code to caml? i would expect
everything is fairly mechanic, or can there be differences which require
non-trivial effort to resolve?

thanks
henri