* [Caml-list] object database, mapping structures to file
@ 2002-12-30 11:02 Alexander Epifanov
From: Alexander Epifanov @ 2002-12-30 11:02 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: caml-list

Hello,

  where can i find something about it ?

  I think it's a best afternative to relation databases.

  PS: sorry for my English.

Thanks.
---

* Re: [Caml-list] object database, mapping structures to file
@ 2002-12-31 15:46 ` Vitaly Lugovsky
From: Vitaly Lugovsky @ 2002-12-31 15:46 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Alexander Epifanov; +Cc: caml-list

On Mon, 30 Dec 2002, Alexander Epifanov wrote:

>   where can i find something about it ?

 You may try Marshal functionality.

>   I think it's a best afternative to relation databases.

 No. The things are not so simple as you wish.

>   PS: sorry for my English.

 If you prefer Russian, you may ask me directly
(vsl@ontil.ihep.su), 'cause I'm working on a non-relational
DBMS and XML storage now.