* OCaml IDE
@ 2005-06-20 20:06 Nathaniel J. Gaylinn
From: Nathaniel J. Gaylinn @ 2005-06-20 20:06 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: caml-list

Hello! I'm working on writing an OCaml IDE as a summer project in the
Brown CS department. The stated purpose for the project is to improve the
experience of students in one of our intro CS courses (which teaches
Scheme and OCaml), but of course I hope that the IDE will be used and
appreciated by other OCaml teachers and developers once I am done.

In the mean time, however, there are some issues with the standard suite
of OCaml programs that I'm trying to work through, and I plan on
submitting several emails here to try to figure them out. Any responces or
suggestions will be greatly apprciated!

Thank you,

  -- Nathan Gaylinn

only message in thread, other threads:[~2005-06-20 20:06 UTC | newest]