* notes on camlp4 3.10
@ 2007-04-12  7:06 Jeff Henrikson
From: Jeff Henrikson @ 2007-04-12  7:06 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: caml-list

Hello caml-list,

I stuffed all the my recent notes on camlp4 3.10 onto ocaml-tutorial.org.

http://ocaml-tutorial.org/camlp4_3.10

If you too are doing experiments with the new camlp4, please write down
the things that you find.  Even if a new camlp4 experiment is
contributed only 80% correctly I feel that it's better than it having no
documentation.  The errors will correct with time.

I am totally open to taking it out of the "tutorial" list on the home
page, since it's really not a tutorial.  Someone with history editing on
the site should decide how it should be listed . . .

Regards,

Jeff Henrikson

* Re: [Caml-list] notes on camlp4 3.10
@ 2007-04-12  8:59 ` Nicolas Pouillard
From: Nicolas Pouillard @ 2007-04-12  8:59 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Jeff Henrikson; +Cc: caml-list

On 4/12/07, Jeff Henrikson <jehenrik@yahoo.com> wrote:
> Hello caml-list,
>
> I stuffed all the my recent notes on camlp4 3.10 onto ocaml-tutorial.org.
>
> http://ocaml-tutorial.org/camlp4_3.10

Thanks for grouping these bits of information.

--
Nicolas Pouillard

* Re: [Caml-list] notes on camlp4 3.10
@ 2007-04-12 19:34 ` Martin Jambon
From: Martin Jambon @ 2007-04-12 19:34 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Jeff Henrikson; +Cc: caml-list

On Thu, 12 Apr 2007, Jeff Henrikson wrote:

> Hello caml-list,
>
> I stuffed all the my recent notes on camlp4 3.10 onto ocaml-tutorial.org.
>
> http://ocaml-tutorial.org/camlp4_3.10
>
> If you too are doing experiments with the new camlp4, please write down
> the things that you find.  Even if a new camlp4 experiment is
> contributed only 80% correctly I feel that it's better than it having no
> documentation.  The errors will correct with time.

Good initiative.

> I am totally open to taking it out of the "tutorial" list on the home
> page, since it's really not a tutorial.  Someone with history editing on
> the site should decide how it should be listed . . .

I think the guidelines for editing the wiki are pretty loose.
We might split the "Tutorials" section of the main page into smaller
sections.

Martin

--
Martin Jambon