* [Caml-List] OCaml IDE: Debugger questions
@ 2005-07-05 13:29 Nathaniel J. Gaylinn
From: Nathaniel J. Gaylinn @ 2005-07-05 13:29 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: caml-list

Just a few little unanswered questions about the debugger I have that I'd
like to bring up here.

Is there any reasonable way to get the filename of the source a module
comes from? If my code produces a module named Program, how can I tell
that it came from /home/ngaylinn/ocaml/program.ml? Do I just have to take
a stab at it and guess?

Is there any way to see what expression the debugger has just evaluated or
is about to evaluate? Seeing the character is easy enough, but what about
figuring out the entire expression?

Thanks,

   -- Nate

only message in thread, other threads:[~2005-07-05 13:29 UTC | newest]