I think there's a tension between the needs of people who are used to 30 years old mailing list software (like the GNU mailman) and the larger number of people used to fancy UIs like discord. To the latter group, discourse is barely "modern" enough; to the former, it's too javascript-heavy. By the way Sam, I opened https://discuss.ocaml.org/about in a TUI browser and it looked kind of ok. I don't know about registration though, it'd be good if there was a way to register purely by email to make it more accessible. For the rest, _once registered_, as far as I'm concerned, it's just a mailing list software. I don't have particular accessibility needs so I'm probably oblivious to a lot of issues. -- Simon Cruanes