* [Announce] Camomile-0.6.3
@ 2005-11-04  3:06 Yoriyuki Yamagata
From: Yoriyuki Yamagata @ 2005-11-04  3:06 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: caml-list

Dear Caml-lister,

I am pleased to announce Camomile-0.6.3, a comprehensive Unicode
library for OCaml.  This release is to support OCaml 3.09.  To reduce
the complexity of Makefile, the support for unpacked library is
dropped.  Now, all modules in Camomile is under Camomile modules.  So,
for example, UTF8 modules is accessed by the name Camomile.UTF8.

You can download Camomile-0.6.3 from
http://prdownloads.sourceforge.net/camomile/camomile-0.6.3.tar.bz2?download

By the way, I am in Italy(Turin) by January.  Is there OCaml related
meeting(formal or informal)? I would glad to meet someone in Europe
who are interested in OCaml.

Regards,
--
Yamagata Yoriyuki

only message in thread, other threads:[~2005-11-04  3:06 UTC | newest]