* [ANN] Camomile-0.6.5
@ 2006-03-14 13:19 Yoriyuki Yamagata
From: Yoriyuki Yamagata @ 2006-03-14 13:19 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Caml List

I'm pleased to announce Camomile-0.6.5, a comprehensive Unicode
library for OCaml.  This is a bug fix release.  Up to previous
version, collation rules without a header was just ignored.
This problem affects, for example, Scandinavian languages.  This
release fixes this problem.

You can download the new release from
http://sourceforge.net/projects/camomile

In addition, I'm looking for a maintainer for Godi-package for
Camomile.  Or someone already adopted it?  I'm too busy, and besides,
I almost forget how to make Godi-package.

--
Yamagata Yoriyuki

only message in thread, other threads:[~2006-03-14 13:19 UTC | newest]