* Camomile 0.7.2
@ 2009-06-21 11:07 Yoriyuki Yamagata
From: Yoriyuki Yamagata @ 2009-06-21 11:07 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: caml-announce; +Cc: Caml List

I'm happy to announce Camomile 0.7.2, new version of comprehensive
Unicode library for Objective Caml.

Changes are
  - License change:  Add OCaml-style exception clause to LGPL license.
  - Small documentation fix to REAEME:  Add cpp to the list of
necessary GNU tools

This will be a small step to Camomile Next Generation, I hope.

After previous release, several people submitted patches (thanks!).  I
do not have time to incorporate them but are submitted patch-tracker
(including patches sent by email)
  https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?group_id=40603&atid=428418

In addition, a new malinglist for discussion between Camomile users is open
  https://lists.sourceforge.net/lists/listinfo/camomile-users
So, discuss and share tips for using of Camomile.  I also want to hear
who and what software use Camomile.

Enjoy!
--
Yoriyuki Yamagata
yoriyuki.y@gmail.com

* Re: Camomile 0.7.2
@ 2009-06-21 11:12 ` Yoriyuki Yamagata
From: Yoriyuki Yamagata @ 2009-06-21 11:12 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: caml-announce; +Cc: Caml List

Ahem, I'm too hurry to post the article. It lacks the link to the
package itself.

Camomile is available from

https://sourceforge.net/project/showfiles.php?group_id=40603&package_id=32800&release_id=691358

Sorry for my rush.