* [Caml-list] looking for devs
@ 2005-05-26 22:35 Jonathan Roewen
From: Jonathan Roewen @ 2005-05-26 22:35 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: caml-list

Hi,

I have an operating system project called Desert Spring-Time, written
almost entirely in OCaml, and I'm looking for some devs that are into
low-level stuff, i.e. writing device drivers using OCaml.

The device driver of most interest at the moment is DECchip 21140 NIC
that VirtualPC uses. We have ne2k (isa) for qemu/bochs emulation, and
realtek 8139 (pci) for real hardware.

Any hardcore ocaml hackers looking for a challenge are most welcome.

I've found one spec sheet: google ec-qc0cb-te. And driver is known as
tulip in bsd/linux it seems.

Our first release should be coming along by end of May, so having a
driver by then would be awesome =)

Kindest Regards,

Jonathan

only message in thread, other threads:[~2005-05-26 22:35 UTC | newest]